User avatar

rainbowbubble

  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Conflict may be difficult to resolve.

    Thanks so much! can you point out the other mistakes? I'm trying to make it better :)

    Oct 26, 2013
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Conflict may be difficult to resolve.

    Aw thanks so much! :)

    Oct 26, 2013
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Conflict may be difficult to resolve.

    What?

    Oct 25, 2013
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: A Final Sin

    This is really good! However, I think you should try and keep the length of each line consistent through each of the verses, besides that, great job! -rainbowbubblex

    Jun 10, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Truman Show (movie)

    Thanks for the great advice, we also studied the Truman Show in English. I don't usually rhyme as well, but i though I'd give it whirl. :) I'll try and ...

    Oct 1, 2010


rule #1 of being a potato: potatoes gotta defend their friends from negative self-talk
— Spearmint