User avatar

racket

some people have lives, some people have music

  • Other » Spiritual, Other Re: Right and Wrong

    I love this, it speaks straight to the heart. I applaud you. ~ Racket

    Jun 5, 2013
  • Poetry » Humor, Narrative Re: Acne

    Thank for your thoughts and I appreciate you reading my poem. It's my first poem I've made and I thank you for your suggestions. The things you pointed out were ...

    Jun 5, 2013
  • Poetry » Humor, Narrative Re: Acne

    Nice work! I enjoyed this thoroughly! ~Racket

    Jun 5, 2013
  • Other » Other, General Re: Predictable Unpredictability

    Very confusing. Very predictably predictable as i predicted it would be from the title. i. like. pizza. did you predict that?

    Jun 4, 2013
  • Poetry » Fantasy, Realistic Re: Midnight Bliss

    I completely agree with you. you make wonderful points and I can see how to you this would not make the most of sense. But, fortunately, I know GriffinClaw and ...

    Jun 4, 2013


shady and rina are systematically watering down the grammar of yws
— Atticus