User avatar

qtpie212

  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Open up yourself

    Hi I love the message of this! It is so true and very important!! We can't be scared forever and must tell our stories to others in order to be ...

    Sep 9, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: 5 Haiku

    WOOOOWWWW!!! You make haiku writing seem so easy. Your poems are flawless as far as I can see and really paint an image even in those short three lines! I ...

    Sep 6, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Convictions

    First of all, I can relate to this poem 100%!!! I'm actually not Christian (I'm Jewish) but the idea works for any religion. It's funny because I always look up ...

    Sep 6, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Afraid of the dark

    Overall, AMAZING PLOT!!!! I like the way it was written and when you introduced new details and characters. However........ there is a A LOT of grammatical errors. I'll try to ...

    Sep 5, 2011
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Loss of Self

    Overall, love it!!!! There are just a few lines below that I think would do well with the corrections. All the broken are all that remains... Maybe you can change ...

    Sep 1, 2011
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: She's Taking the Wheel

    Great lesson to come out of this essay. I love how you open up with a dialogue. That immediately grabs the reader's attention and makes them want to read more. ...

    Aug 5, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Goodbye

    Wow this is intense. At first I didn't think the poem was about suicide but now that I finished reading I think it is. That's the impression you were trying ...

    Jul 28, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: I Will Miss The Crows

    Wow, you have a great sense of imagery. The little things you choose to explain, like the sound of the cicadas, leaves a lot of flavor for the reader and ...

    Jul 28, 2011


And you have to flaunt the weird, my friends.
— Alex Fierro