User avatar

purplepen

  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Saving

    Wow. That was really long! I thought it was very interesting, though. I liked how you kind of kept it mysterious. It was a good way to keep the reader ...

    Jan 1, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: What Must be Learned- Chapter One

    Hmmmm.... mysterious. Very mysterious. Haha! Anyway, I liked it. It was very attention grabbing! The sun always shone straight down on the town, so the sidewalk was so hot, it ...

    Dec 31, 2010
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Narrative Essay on an Abusive Relationsip

    Hi! Let me just start off by telling you that this was amazing! I was almost crying by the time I got to the end! It was very well written ...

    Dec 31, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Day after day

    Hi there! :) So, to answer your first question, no. I think this was just the right length. To answer your second, yes. While I was reading, I got the ...

    Dec 31, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Grade School

    Hiya! Welcome to Young Writers Society! Congrats on you first post! Let me just say that I am honored to be the first person to comment on your first post! ...

    Dec 31, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Spend some time on me.

    Hi there! Sorry no one has taken the time to review your work yet. Lets fix that now, shall we? First of all, I totally agree with you on this! ...

    Dec 31, 2010
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: A speech on bullying

    I thought that overall, it was a nice speach. Exspecially the last couple of paraghraphs. I felt really motivated. And, I completelly agree with you. You had some very good ...

    Nov 26, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: "The Best Year" Chapter 1

    Wow. No offesne, but this was pretty bad. You really need to work on your grammer. It was terrible. First of all, you need to spell out the words correctly. ...

    Nov 26, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Let's Say

    Hey, that was really good! I liked how it was bitter-sweet and not really sappy like alot of other romance stuff. It was very well written, and I appreciate that. ...

    Nov 25, 2010


hop exploded again, someone get the re-hopinator
— vic