User avatar

postmalone

  • Poetry » Romantic, Realistic Re: aging love (to last a lifetime)

    Thank you Sarah! :D

    Jul 22, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, Romantic Re: 5.8.17 Kiss

    Thank you! It's a true story

    Jul 22, 2017
  • Poetry » Romantic, Realistic Re: aging love (to last a lifetime)

    Thank you! I love your username! :D

    Jul 19, 2017
  • Poetry » Romantic, Realistic Re: aging love (to last a lifetime)

    Awe, thank you Deka!

    Jul 19, 2017
  • Poetry » Romantic, Realistic Re: aging love (to last a lifetime)

    Thanks so much! :)

    Jul 19, 2017
  • Poetry » Health, Dramatic Re: Headache (parody of "Eyelash")

    HOLY SLOTH I'M SORRY I HATE IT WHEN IT MESSES UP AND DOES THIS

    Jul 17, 2017
  • Poetry » Health, Dramatic Re: Headache (parody of "Eyelash")

    Yo Shey :D it was like 2 am when I wrote this. I had been at the fair with my cousins all day. We rode Zero Gravity which gave me ...

    Jul 17, 2017
  • Poetry » Health, Dramatic Re: Headache (parody of "Eyelash")

    Yo Shey :D it was like 2 am when I wrote this. I had been at the fair with my cousins all day. We rode Zero Gravity which gave me ...

    Jul 17, 2017
  • Poetry » Health, Dramatic Re: Headache (parody of "Eyelash")

    Yo Shey :D it was like 2 am when I wrote this. I had been at the fair with my cousins all day. We rode Zero Gravity which gave me ...

    Jul 17, 2017
  • Poetry » Health, Dramatic Re: Headache (parody of "Eyelash")

    Yo Shey :D it was like 2 am when I wrote this. I had been at the fair with my cousins all day. We rode Zero Gravity which gave me ...

    Jul 17, 2017
  • Poetry » Health, Dramatic Re: Headache (parody of "Eyelash")

    Yo Shey :D it was like 2 am when I wrote this. I had been at the fair with my cousins all day. We rode Zero Gravity which gave me ...

    Jul 17, 2017
  • Poetry » Health, Dramatic Re: Headache (parody of "Eyelash")

    Yo Shey :D it was like 2 am when I wrote this. I had been at the fair with my cousins all day. We rode Zero Gravity which gave me ...

    Jul 17, 2017
  • Poetry » Health, Dramatic Re: Headache (parody of "Eyelash")

    Yo Shey :D it was like 2 am when I wrote this. I had been at the fair with my cousins all day. We rode Zero Gravity which gave me ...

    Jul 17, 2017
  • Poetry » Health, Dramatic Re: Headache (parody of "Eyelash")

    Yo Shey :D it was like 2 am when I wrote this. I had been at the fair with my cousins all day. We rode Zero Gravity which gave me ...

    Jul 17, 2017
  • Poetry » Health, Dramatic Re: Headache (parody of "Eyelash")

    Yo Shey :D it was like 2 am when I wrote this. I had been at the fair with my cousins all day. We rode Zero Gravity which gave me ...

    Jul 17, 2017


"Do not try to be pretty. You weren't meant to be pretty; you were meant to burn down the earth and graffiti the sky. Don't let anyone ever simplify you to just 'pretty'"
— Suzanne Rivard