Random avatar

popsicles

Switched to @NightFairies!

  • Poetry » Spiritual, Lyrical Re: Being A Poet

    thakyou!

    Oct 20, 2017
  • Lyrics » Humor, Fanfiction Re: "Let it Load"

    :)

    Oct 19, 2017
  • Poetry » Spiritual, Lyrical Re: Being A Poet

    :D

    Oct 18, 2017
  • Poetry » Spiritual, Lyrical Re: Being A Poet

    YAY hahaa

    Oct 18, 2017
  • Poetry » Spiritual, Lyrical Re: Being A Poet

    thanks!

    Oct 18, 2017
  • Poetry » Spiritual, Lyrical Re: Being A Poet

    Well, I have mark my words haha I like this change more in my poem!

    Oct 17, 2017
  • Poetry » Spiritual, Lyrical Re: Being A Poet

    Thankyou kind from you! I go practice now

    Oct 17, 2017
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Distance Hurts

    Hahaha I know, but hey than, we're not alone anymore, we can get thorugh this ;)

    Oct 17, 2017
  • Poetry » Spiritual, Lyrical Re: Being A Poet

    thanks for the review, English is not my first language, so I try to imporve me every day, thanks for the tips, cause I needed them to make my work ...

    Oct 17, 2017
  • Poetry » General, Satire Re: wait up, guys!

    Friends are important in our lives and when they don't listen I don't think we can not call them our friends, from friends we can learn to accept, to move ...

    Oct 17, 2017


No one is perfect; not even your reflection.
— Chalkboard Words