User avatar

playerj09

  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: My first "her."

    With this girl around I'm glad I'm a guy. It was well constructed and pretty much to the point. What else is there to say. Good job

    Oct 3, 2008
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: What is an American

    Actually the girl is an American and also a murderer.

    Oct 2, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Day at the store

    ashleylee, Thank you for the feedback. The story should have gone into the non fiction category and I should have re read it a few more times. The paragraph thing ...

    Oct 2, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: What Kind Of Fool Am I?

    I like how it is vague. it leaves more to the imagination. if it was a longer story then i would want more clarity but for the size it is ...

    Oct 2, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Name Is Carmen.

    I liked it alot! very put together and orderly. I remember my teacher making us do these in grade school mine really sucked compared to yours.

    Oct 2, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: There's A Heroin Addict On Our Street

    This was really a great story. I have always liked storys people post like beats all the cliched roamantic storys haha.

    Oct 2, 2008


Some call me a legacy, others call me a hero. But I assure you, dear admirers, I am only human.
— Persistence