User avatar

philoneist

  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Hope is Blind

    Thank you for the review!

    Nov 25, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Hope is Blind

    Thank you for the review! I like your perspective, an optimistic take on the pessimistic depiction I have in mind. The fourth stanza is in relation with the third, as ...

    Nov 25, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Hope is Blind

    Thank You for the review! I'm glad you liked it.

    Nov 25, 2017
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Hear my Plea

    That's one of my major uncertainties; Whether to rhyme or let my words flow. Even the reviews present a conflicting scenario :( Hope I my experiences teach me when and ...

    Feb 16, 2017
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Hear my Plea

    Well, the poem just happened after I watched a depressing episode of a romantic anime. It might the side-effect of that event. One could even say that this poem was ...

    Feb 16, 2017
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Hear my Plea

    Thank You! I am glad to hear that my imagination appeals to the readers. I was uncertain about the use of rhyming, as I have heard that it's not necessary ...

    Feb 16, 2017
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Hear my Plea

    Thank you! I was unaware that consistency needed to be maintained but I did get the feeling that structure seemed wobbly. I was torn between maintaining the rhyme and letting ...

    Feb 16, 2017


Everything in the universe has a rhythm, everything dances.
— Maya Angelou