Random avatar

pazey13

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Smile

    Wow! That was REALLY good! The use of vocabulary was perfect and it flowed along so well. Keep up the good work!

    Oct 25, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Girl behind the mask

    Many girls are able to relate to this and that's what I really like about it. So many people get this feeling at one point in their lives. However, try ...

    Oct 25, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Saving Earth~Kinderland Chapt. 1

    That was pretty good. You really should put the dream parts in italics. Also, try to put in more sensory details. What is the character seeing, feeling, tasting, hearing, etc? ...

    Oct 25, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Her Heart Was His to Break

    That was really great but I couldn't really get "into" the poem. The meaning of it was very relatable but I think that with better vocabulary, it could be deeper ...

    Oct 25, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: "I Love You," You Said

    Wow. That was really amazing. Your use of words was beautiful. It was really deep and touching. You almost made me cry!

    Oct 25, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: School Romance?

    This is GREAT. I like how it's easily relatable. It describes the confusing questions of young love perfectly. GOOD JOB!

    Oct 25, 2010


I do not use my siblings as the cleaning equipment.
— Atticus