Random avatar

pandoraswritings

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Ideas?

    I'm confused. I didn't understand any of this. Pandora

    Oct 23, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: My First Poem

    Thanks guys. I wrote another, with a bit more meaning, so I'd appreciate more critiquing. Pandora

    Oct 23, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Hell on Earth

    I liked both! Pandora

    Oct 21, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Words

    I read it aloud and it flowed in my head so beautifully! Awesome work! It makes my first poem (I posted today) seem so bad...lol....keep up the great work! Pandora

    Oct 20, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Candy Ville (Chapter Three is finally here!!!!)

    Hey everybody!! finally going to get it on!!! but this one's really short so i could use some help! Chapter Three-Dinner "How was your day dear?" Mia's father, Mr.Smith, asked ...

    Oct 20, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Solar Flares

    Stunning. It looks like you put a lot of thought into this. Keep up the great work! Pandora

    Oct 19, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: A Spell to Turn Tigers into Butter

    I have no idea. Sorry! Pandora

    Oct 19, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Do you like this poem?

    Really creepy. But good nonetheless. Like Elizabeth?^^^ said, it leaves little to the imagination. It should be a bit more mysterious. Make us think about what happened. Love the first ...

    Oct 19, 2006
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: A Word Too Far

    That was really long, but great! I'd love to see more! Pandora

    Oct 19, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Neon Black And White

    Oh wow! That was awesome! You should definatley write more poems. I would love to read more of your work. Dani

    Oct 14, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Hapless Sinners

    I really like this, it seems like you put a lot of feeling into it and it turned out very nice. Pandora

    Oct 14, 2006
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: There is still hope...

    I reread my message earlier ^^^ and saw that in the explanation of the orphan thing, I said her father was in on it, but in the actual story, I ...

    Oct 14, 2006
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: There is still hope...

    Well, I wrote that she only shuddered, because like I said before, she was chained. She could barely move, let alone back into a corner. Also, the word 'minute' does ...

    Oct 12, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Part one: The Death

    From here you could see almost everyone, there was so many people! I wiped my red, tear stained eyes, took a deep, and said “Peter, to me was my boyfriend, ...

    Oct 10, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Candy Ville

    I like how they're all proper. It makes it seem like real life. How some kids will follow whatever their parents say. Pandora

    Oct 10, 2006


Poetry lies its way to the truth.
— John Ciardi