-
Re: Siren of the Dead (Chapter 3)
I liked this a lot. :D you should make it a story and add more to it. I would definitely read it and I am sure that a lot of ...
May 13, 2007 -
Re: Home is where I stand
Is this a song? I think that there is a lyric part of this website but I don't know I am new. The words are good. If it was a ...
May 13, 2007 -
Re: Ice Cubes #24
Wow that would make a great story starter! you should totally start a story with that! I loved the points you made with the story and ya it was really ...
May 13, 2007 -
Re: I'm Free
There is a very good point here. I like the way you described it. Maybe you should probably find another way to show you are really serious about certain parts ...
May 12, 2007
