User avatar

order

  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Firestorm

    I read that book earlier this year and, though some parts of it were corny, it was pretty good overall. It expressed things in a realistic way and didn't make ...

    May 11, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Cirque Du Freak

    I loved this series; I read the entire thing and am kind of sad its over. I have also started the Demonata series though that one isn't as good.

    May 11, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: The Link - Genisis

    So far this is pretty good; good plot, good character development, good mystery and even good tantalizers.

    May 11, 2007
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: "The Reality Check"

    Thanks for the critique Zen; also the description actually does play a role in the story, specifically the end.

    Apr 20, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Horses

    Though there were spelling mistakes, such as "getle" it was a good idea.

    Mar 26, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Pendragon

    Its coming out May 8th of this year.

    Mar 25, 2007
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: the nine lives of allen grey [r]

    This story is good because it grabs your attention and seems to be leading somewhere interesting; I hope you have more to come.

    Mar 25, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Bartimaus triligy

    This book was awesome, I especially liked the end. :wink:

    Mar 13, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Michelangelo

    I would love to critique this and what not, but its already really good, so nice.

    Mar 13, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Dolor

    Wow, I want to give critique for this but I can't really find anything to critique so I'm just going to have to say, nice job and keep it up.

    Mar 8, 2007
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Sweeter With Time ~ Chapter 1

    This part was pretty good too, although, I think that you should get rid of some of the "had"s they sort of take away from the overall flow of your ...

    Mar 8, 2007
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: "The Reality Check"

    Thanks, it took me a while to do this one and those descriptions were kind of new for me.

    Mar 7, 2007
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Of Mice and Men, Character Analysis: Lennie

    Nice essay, but I think you should rearrange the structure of it a little bit. For example, in the opening paragraph try to summarize everything you're going to say in ...

    Mar 6, 2007
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Sweeter With Time ~ Chapter 1

    Well, although I usually don't like this type of thing, this was pretty good. By the way, is this continued or is this the only one?

    Mar 5, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Icarus

    Olenus flies a little too close to the sun :wink:

    Mar 5, 2007


You'd better wise up, Pony... you get tough like me and you don't get hurt. You look out for yourself and nothing can touch you, man.
— Dallas Winston, The Outsiders