User avatar

olympian1999

olympian1999

  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Just Another Day (Chapter-2)

    Are you sure you've updated it? I'd be glad to help more, but it doesn't look different. It may be a glitch on my end, I don't know.

    Mar 17, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Fantasy Re: The World of Telis - Prologue

    Thanks so much! I did feel that those sentences were a little clunky and awkward, so thanks for helping me fix those. I'm glad that you enjoyed!

    Mar 16, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Fantasy Re: The World of Telis - Prologue

    Thank you so much! I really appreciate the help. I know a few mistakes are from when I switched from third person to first half way through haha. I'm glad ...

    Mar 14, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Fantasy Re: The World of Telis - Prologue

    Hey guys! Thanks for reading. I'm a new user who just started writing with newfound courage. Please let me know what you think and how I can improve. Thanks!

    Mar 13, 2017


Life is a banana peel and I am the fool who dared to tread on it.
— looseleaf