User avatar

olivia1987uk

  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Jon

    Smoking in pubs? You having a laugh? They were the good old days! haha

    Oct 12, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: I am Mentally Ill

    Lol, the man is autistic...the words are basic for a reason! This is also why it doesn't "flow"!

    Oct 10, 2008
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: My Special Place (ninth grade english essay)

    Oh good! I hope you got it done in time! If there's anything else you need any help with, feel free to PM me...I have quite a bit of free ...

    Oct 8, 2008
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: My Special Place (ninth grade english essay)

    Back, sorry about that! This my favorite room in my grandmother’s house. Possibly my favorite room any where. I'd replace the full stop in between these two sentences with a ...

    Oct 5, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Thoughts about pianos

    Good one! Kudos to you my dear! Must be a UK thing, lol! But anyway, just when I was getting bored of the monotony of reading teenage romance after teenage ...

    Oct 5, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Turkey mania: Vegas turkey

    No problem my dear....give me a shout if you want a helping hand!

    Oct 3, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Locket

    Well mine certainly is a positive review...sorry if it didn't come across as though it was! :roll: I think the character of Bella is very defined and I am slightly ...

    Oct 3, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Memos of Bleeding Hearts

    I have already reviewed it but I will do it again in more detail since you asked so nicely! Haha! Dear Mum, I’m leaving. I’m sorry, but I can’t stay ...

    Oct 2, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Bloodlust

    Can you do me a favour lucyy and post the edited one as soon as you can...I like to know how they turn out and I will be bugging you ...

    Oct 2, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: My Angel, I was always yours

    If you don't I will! Lol, I have no qualms with stealing your idea if you don't put it to good enough use...its like a pair of shoes that will ...

    Sep 30, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: My Angel, I was always yours

    Thinking about it though, you could use this as a literary tool rather than a "mistake" about the tense... It could theoretically be Katy's inability to come to terms with ...

    Sep 30, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Silent Curse - Prologue

    Lol, there's only one mistake and it was only an apostrophe!!!!!!! Lol! You act like I've slated your work completely! Haha! You really should carry on with it though! Only ...

    Sep 28, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: I am Mentally Ill

    Thanks for your comments! I will be carrying on with this, hopefully with a little help from my friend....I'm going to write a section from Corinna's point of view as ...

    Sep 21, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Letting Go

    This is why I love you! Lol! The things I wanted to sayve already been said as per usual! I need to speed up me thinks! But yeah, Andrew, you're ...

    Sep 19, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: It's Just You and Me...and Her

    Not that I didn't love the first version (because, lets be honest, my other review kind of gave that away), but this is a lot better. I love your imagery. ...

    Sep 19, 2008


What will live longer, you or your words? Something to think about the next time you abandon a project...
— Omni