User avatar

olivia1987uk

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Manipulation? Pt1

    It will be edited dear, was written in 10 mins inbetween uni work and I have a feeling it'll be a full novel so I don't need to cram it ...

    Nov 1, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: n2

    eeeek lol

    Apr 22, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: One Soul, Dual Sides, No Trio

    Oooooooooohhhhhh! Much better! I really liked this...the spelling errors and minor grammatical errors seemed to take away from the flow of the story and to be honest, were quite distracting. ...

    Jan 2, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: The Distance Scares Me

    Can it not just be a statement in a colloquial piece of writing? I know what you mean, and I do agree it isn't correct. But shouldn't writing have some ...

    Jan 1, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: One Soul, Dual Sides, No Trio

    Hello again! Long time no see! Hehe, i kind of meant that there are a few typos throughout the piece and i think if you re read it you would ...

    Dec 30, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: The Distance Scares Me

    Hi, welcome to YWS, I haven't come across you before... Thanks for your comments... I was always told never to start sentences with conjunctives but it seems even the most ...

    Dec 30, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Costume Shop Show

    FINALLY! Cheers me dears....:P looooooove yooooooou! xxx

    Nov 29, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Sunlight

    Surely you can be mysterious and not lack description though....otherwise it would be really boring!

    Nov 17, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: DELETED STORY! DONT OPEN

    Lol, I love it when I'm right! Yay! hehe xx

    Nov 4, 2008
  • Other » General, General Re: Stolen Moments

    I didn't find it boring at all...far from it! I think it's because I knew it was a diary entry when I started reading it....therefore i wasn't expecting it to ...

    Nov 3, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Scavenger - 1.2

    The names really amuse me...I just keep saying "Quennel" to myself. It truly has a great sound...pointless message, sorry

    Nov 2, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Figment

    I most definitely liked it! Probably didn't stress it enough. I really was captivated by the beginning, honestly! It drew me in hook, line and sinker and it is so ...

    Nov 1, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: I am Mentally Ill

    Hi! Can I Just say, he hasn't killed BECAUSE he has autism...he has killed AND he has autism...there's a difference!

    Oct 20, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Speeding cars

    Thanks for your entry...it's the first one I've received...obviously I can't post a review myself...

    Oct 18, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Jon

    I'm afraid I have to ignore everything in your review...there isn't a word missing in the line you pointed out and the spelling errors you corrected are the English spelling ...

    Oct 14, 2008


Every time someone steps up and says who they are, the world becomes a better, more interesting place.
— Captain Raymond Holt