User avatar

olivia1987uk

  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Secrets of the Heart - Chapter One

    In the first and second paragrpah you use "happy" and then "unhappy". Try and vary your language a bit so that it doesn't get repetitive :) That's the only slightly ...

    Jul 28, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Scars That Never Heal

    I really did like the piece...the idea wasn't particularly original but the way it was written made it work. My main point is the amount of speech in it sometimes ...

    Jul 20, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: A Wizard's Princess

    “Explains what dear? I’m afraid you seem to be more informed then me on the matter at hand. God knows you always are.” This should be be "more informed than ...

    Jun 23, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Untitled...as of now

    I really like this idea...even though the piece is short and hopefully the first chapter to something long and just as wonderful as this beginning part, it did grab me ...

    Jun 22, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: A no-name Prologue

    Hey This is the first piece I've read since I've joined the site today and I have to say how impressed I am. While reading this I could imagine me ...

    Jun 22, 2008


If you can't get out of your comfort zone, you'll never find what you're looking for. Don't make things quick and easy to feel better short term. Make a change and then you'll feel better longer term.
— Frinderman