User avatar

ohhewwo

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: baguette

    I really like the style you used for this. Very "talky," but not vernacular, you know. The first line got me on this one. It was really interesting. This was ...

    Jun 5, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Muse

    Very good. You really did the enjambment well.

    Jun 2, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Vision In Black Nail Polish [need guys opinion]

    I liked it a lot. You've got a lot of talent for a youngster :wink: The only thing I think hindered your story was the description of clothing. Most guys ...

    Jun 2, 2005
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Maybe

    Yeah, it sounds just like every other teenager-written song ever. It needs something else. It's to ... you know, "so what?" you could say. Again, it just sounds like everything ...

    May 23, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: The Golden Strata: Chapter 1 /P

    Aniar, you do realize that on the home page it said in big letters "DO NOT POINT OUT GRAMMATICAL ERRORS?" Just checking.

    May 23, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: End of all Hope, Beginning of Eternal Sadness

    Yeah, it was kind of too literal for me. Most of it was to, you know, vernacular, and a little bland. It just needs some touching up. Nice work over ...

    May 18, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Oceans and Broken Branches

    Pretty good. Not particularly haunting, or anything, but I liked it. I especially liked the line(s) about the boys with dry tears.

    May 18, 2005
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: rambling flyers -- P13 for content

    I like this one a lot. I liked the way you named characters and described them. ... Which was the whole poem, but, I like it! Were these people real ...

    May 17, 2005
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Shes giving up

    Oh yeah, and If ever you get access to any recording equipment, it'd be cool if you posted some of your music on a website. You know, like Pure Volume ...

    May 6, 2005
  • Other » General, General Re: Selling Out

    Yeah, the only time I go to the mall is because I'm totally desperate to do something, so I just get my mom to drop me off at the mall ...

    May 4, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Mind Musings

    This was great also. I had to read the end aloud. I like the repeated lines. They held everything together. I could see everything and feel everything that you described. ...

    May 4, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: french lessons

    The poetry that I'm talking about, I ussually don't get a chance to write down. By the time I get a pen and paper in front of me, I forget ...

    May 4, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: french lessons

    This is a really good poem. I could kind of tell what you were talking about the way you put it because it was kind of my style of poetry, ...

    May 4, 2005
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: In the corner

    This is better than "Changes," but it didn't knock me out or annything.

    May 3, 2005
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: ...Between...

    This was a really great piece. But I think the "sooo" can be cut into to just "so." If you want to put emphasis on it, then just italicise it.

    May 2, 2005


We are not to simply bandage the wounds of victims beneath the wheels of injustice, we are to drive a spoke into the wheel itself.
— Dietrich Bonhoeffer