User avatar

ofir

  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Fantasy Romance

    nice story! If you have more then I'll definetly read! A few things I noticed though: you did not describe the princess, I really would like to know what she ...

    Apr 2, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Purple Magic: Chapter 1

    NICE. I really really like it!! okay, time for reviews! I personally think she should be in a little more pain when the guys find her, depending on how much ...

    Apr 1, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Hope - Prologue

    nice story! Are the couple always fighting, though? It was really good! Nice descriptions! I never really thought I'd enjoy reading about this kind of stories this much!! Nice way ...

    Apr 1, 2009
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Twiligt Spoof

    i guess I'm sort of shocked... don't compare it with Twilight. This is just different. Why didn't you put the R thing on the title? I guess this is your ...

    Mar 31, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Blue ice fire...

    few spelling mistakes but who in the world cares when you're working with talent such as yourself! I love this story!!! I love the way you write, I love the ...

    Mar 31, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Blue Ice fire

    OMG. I love it, love it, love it!!! This is amazing! *jaw falling open* it made me forget where I was, your descriptions are so good! It's so natural!! Keep ...

    Mar 31, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: True Heir, Chapter 2

    Nice story! I really liked it!! If you write more than I'll read! Only.... are you trying to make the main character to be so typical? I mean, she sounds ...

    Mar 31, 2009
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: The Princess and the Mouse

    nice story!! cool version of cinderella! only, cinderela had a stepmother which hated her. you forgot about her shoe, she was supposed to loose a shoe right? and besides... I ...

    Mar 29, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Forest of Fate

    wow. that was so good! i love the way you write and describe! halfway through the story though I thought Tar was a guy. ^^ I was a bit dissapointed ...

    Mar 29, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Island of Warlocks

    it's awesome! I loved it! it's just... take the story to a place twilight hadn't okay? twilight is twilight. it is what it is. But this could be something new, ...

    Mar 29, 2009


“Though lovers be lost, love shall not; And death shall have no dominion.”
— Dylan Thomas