User avatar

oceanwriter99

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Lady Porcelain

    Very interesting, and very dark and sinister sounding. I like the idea that I think your going for its just I think you should keep writing and explain the situation ...

    Apr 27, 2011
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Unknown

    Hi! First off I love this! I think it's a great start to something. It's really a cliff hanger! It's something I would read and wonder 'What did this pour ...

    Apr 5, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Godess Kram and my heaven

    First off this is a very interesting story, I like the idea and concept. Just a few things that don't make senses to me. First is your MC male or ...

    Apr 5, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Exposed Secrets Prologue/ Original.

    Well hello, I really like the idea and concept that you have going on it's just toward the middle and end I got a little confused. "As the Spawn gotten ...

    Apr 5, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Alone

    Whoa! Really great, I didn't see to many mistakes or problems. I really like the idea! The end of it was INTENSE! I can also relate to the story and ...

    Mar 29, 2011
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Coma - excerpt

    First off I like the concept idea that you have going on, but it all starts off on a pretty strange note. So to my understanding, your MC was in ...

    Mar 27, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Anything But Normal~Chapter One, Part One

    Hey! First off I really like this, it sounds very interesting! Its just, I think you could of put a little bit more into the start of the story to ...

    Mar 27, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Through the Glass

    This is a very interesting piece, I like it but wish you would of put some more explanations and descriptions in it. It is a bit over dramatic if you ...

    Mar 27, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Captured Chapter 2

    First off really good! Just a few things, as before. First in the sentence " "She said the guy cit her Brachial artery, the one in your arm. She's losing ...

    Mar 27, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Captured Chapter 1

    First off I think this is a really good concept! I love the idea of a girl werewolf! Thats not something you see often and that's something that would keep ...

    Mar 27, 2011
  • Other » General, General Re: Desperation.

    I think it's a very interesting piece, its just you move through it very quickly. I think its a truly beautiful piece of writing, but toward the end the last ...

    Mar 27, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Irvamps (Reverse Vampires) Chapter 1

    First off I think its a good idea. But you need to go back through and revise, revise, revise. One part that I don't seem to understand is the world ...

    Mar 27, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Lost 'Till You're Found (2)

    I love where you are taking this story! Just a few minor things, once again. For one thing, I don't understand why the MC didn't tell Master that she had ...

    Mar 27, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Lost 'Til You're Found (1)

    First off I love the concept and idea of the story,really cool! Just a few things. "Simple people, people no better than she knew Master to be, those were the ...

    Mar 27, 2011
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Lemons, Advemturers and Girls 2

    First off, I think its a good concept but the story it's self is very confusing. You talk about you last adventure and how you were transported some where else, ...

    Mar 27, 2011


I *do* like flipping tables.
— Faye Whitaker, Questionable Content