Random avatar

nyiiri

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: WORST ENEMY

    Hi guys! Thank you for reviewing my work. I edited it so I hope it's better.

    Jan 11, 2012
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Searching for colours

    Hi! I really liked your poem. I could feel the desire to find joy in the beauty that is surrounds us. I liked the use of colours too. All in ...

    Dec 2, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: That Can't Be Jesus, Where's the Crown?

    Hi again, I still miss the old poem but we have to make room for change. Anyway, I like your use of imagery and there is no negativity.

    Dec 2, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: That Can't Be Jesus, Where's the Crown?

    Hi' I know it has been like a year since I read the poem but it feels really different. Did you change your whole poem? I haven't seriously gone through ...

    Nov 26, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Six Love Questions

    Hi. I really loved your poem. It was really sweet.Keep writing.

    Nov 26, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: He who borrowed and didn't return

    Hey guys! Thanks for your feedback. Snoink, I think you should come up with your own thief because in this world, there are a lot of people who steal different ...

    Aug 24, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Five Silence

    you're so good. I love you're poem. It reminds me that sometimes we need silence to realise the small things.

    Apr 16, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Foolish love

    I like it. I thought it was going to be another romance but there is a twist in events. I think you should write more because you've left me in ...

    Apr 16, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Super lame. Super lame.

    You're good but you need to work on your punctuation.

    Apr 6, 2010


I would rather die of passion than of boredom.
— Émile Zola