Random avatar

nutmegan

  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Kiss me *freewrite*

    I like it. But lkike the one above it seems like it has the possiblity to be considered run-on sentences. Just dividing them up would make them better. I agree ...

    Mar 20, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Thirst, Part 1 (Revisions have occured!)

    I like it!! It's good, not at all like Twilight (meh!! >.

    Mar 20, 2009
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Death Note Parody

    Oh my god that was great. Me and my brother are huge Death Note fans, and even he smiled at your writing. I especially liked the "fag" diss because it's ...

    Mar 19, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: My Rant About How Stephenie Meyer Annoys Me

    I agree with some people: it's definitely not what I would call "poetic". But I think that it's originality and they way with's written, kinda broken up and switching to ...

    Jan 3, 2009


Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon.
— Paul Brandt