User avatar

number32

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Forgetful

    I loved this! I didn't find the repetition annoying at all. In fact, I found it really funny. Tom's thoughts were great! XD The beginning was very, very good, it ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Conscience

    A few mistakes which need correcting: The music blared away, melting in [Don't need in] with the drunken calls and horribly off-key singing so prevalent at night clubs, especially Full ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Call me Alice: Part Three

    I agree with the others on how the chapter lacked a little bit. I think adding another paragraph would've helped a lot. I also think that the text conversation was ...

    Aug 25, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Call me Alice: Part Two

    I really liked it! Although, I think you used the word 'he' way too much when talking about Micah. group of three boys walked across the courtyard and came inside. ...

    Aug 20, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Beginnings of a Madman

    I think I'll start by nit-picking a little. I know it can be annoying but it will help you improve! Then I'll proceed to give you my own opinions on ...

    Aug 12, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Chapter Two

    Punctuation, especially in the dialogue, needs to be worked on. I was particularly interested in this part, so I think I'll talk about that: “Don’t you dare lay a finger ...

    Aug 6, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Ugly

    It sounds pretty interesting, although I'm not sure about what's going to happen next! That 9-year-old sounds much older than she is, maybe making the narrative slightly more child-like? Although, ...

    Aug 5, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: How Lymuria Fell - Chapter 1

    I love, love, love it! Immediately I've connected with Gemma and feel for her. Yeah, might need a little more detail but still amazing. I really want to read more ...

    Aug 4, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Midnight (Part 2)

    Again, the description is beautiful; I can really picture the countryside in my head. I still can't connect with midnight too well, perhaps as the story progresses even further it ...

    Aug 4, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Midnight (Part 1)

    It's written really well but I couldn't connect with Midnight very well. I think you didn't describe her PERSONALITY enough, it might be because it's only the start of the ...

    Aug 4, 2011


Wait.. so it wasnt the chicken or the egg. It was HOP! Hop came first!!
— LadyMysterio