User avatar

noelani2004

  • Art » Spiritual, Realistic Re: Eyes

    And for your review.

    Nov 2, 2017
  • Art » Spiritual, Realistic Re: Eyes

    Really, well what kind of eyes do you draw?

    Nov 2, 2017
  • Art » Spiritual, Realistic Re: Eyes

    LOL, it doesn't have a mouth. I was just drawing the eyes, but thank you for your comment.

    Nov 2, 2017
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: I'm really good at endings (pt 3/end)

    This is a very creative and heart breaking ending. In fact I enjoy it! You are good at endings, but you spelling is off when you get to the part ...

    Oct 25, 2017
  • Other » Humor, Other Re: Inside Out and Outside In

    At first, when I read the title, I thought that this was going to be a very deep subject. However when I started to read it I became guess is ...

    Oct 25, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, Spiritual Re: windshield wipers

    Actually I wasn't trying to rhyme, but I guess it's how I write

    Oct 25, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, Spiritual Re: windshield wipers

    Thanks

    Oct 25, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, Spiritual Re: windshield wipers

    Yes you're kinda right, except the windshield wipes are helping me but hurting me in the process. Their helping by making me into the woman I am destine to be, ...

    Oct 24, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, Spiritual Re: windshield wipers

    Feel free to give me a review of what you think is bad or good about my poem. Just think.What does my poem mean to you?

    Oct 24, 2017


ALL MY FAVORITE SHOWS GET CANCELLED YET THIS VENDING MACHINE GETS A SECOND SEASON?
— toasty bread (ToastK)