Random avatar

niclie

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Lost Love

    I really loved your poem I was interested the whole time especially when he started to thank her for breaking up with them. At first I felt really bad for ...

    Feb 3, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Forget the World~1

    I love this story and how at the end of your entry you leave us hanging thinking about if she really will get rid of the baby. I loved your ...

    Jan 25, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Girls

    I liked it interesting and i really could relate to this story with me being in high school myself. I thought the pace was good and your flow was a ...

    Jan 25, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Birthday Papers

    Oh come on clifhanger! I loved it the suppence the sandness. You need to post more like now i'm beggin you. On the review side of things. I loved the ...

    Jan 25, 2011
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Continuation of Breaking Dawn (twilight saga)

    I'm really liking this add on. It's very well thought out. The only thing is i felt like you rushed through Bella and Edward's panic. You could have spent a ...

    Jan 25, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: We Are Alone-Edit #1!

    i can relate to this poem and those are the best. I thought you really reached out to your aduience well. I thought your flow was good. I also really ...

    Jan 25, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Sweetheart (Chapter 1)

    no offence but i was a little bored. But i have confidence that it will get better. I love your detail and your flow though you seem to have a ...

    Nov 8, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Chapter Three

    Wow ok its like you hit the fast forward button a few times. Things are happening to fast. It takes time for the event that just happened to set in ...

    Nov 8, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Lovely Nights: Unfinished Chapter 1

    Ok so first i like it just remeber that. It seems like your rushing things when Kat wakes her up in the morning like your trying to get to something ...

    Nov 8, 2010


i love writing and i have absolutely no idea what i'm doing
— Corvid