User avatar

natalie

  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Beyond my window

    Hi Charlie! I really like this poem, I didn't knnow you wrote pieces like this. :D This imagery is beautiful and the style of poem is simple and easy to ...

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Madrigal

    I love the imagery used, the mathaphor inside the poem creates a good flow and an interesting picture. I like the simple emotion, it is easy to understand and simple ...

    Jun 28, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: War

    I like the relation to the poppies. it is a good link to make when writing about war. During the first two stanzas you relate to eyes twice, it can ...

    Jun 28, 2008


Look, a good poem is a poem that exists. Any poem you write is better than the poem you don't.
— WeepingWisteria