User avatar

mystiquevander

  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Untitled - Draco Malfoy FanFiction

    Awh, thanks so much all of you!!!! I write a lot of HP/DM FanFictions on so if you wanna read the rest of that story go ahead and do so, ...

    Jan 25, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: For Love

    Thanks so much Kafka, I have made some of the revisions you offered. However, 'cree' if spelt not in a subject form (without a capital) can also refer to the ...

    Jan 25, 2011
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: The Greatest Novella - Anthem

    Yeah! At least I interested a few people to hopefully read it - I promise you won't be let down! ;) Heh

    Dec 14, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Schizophrenia

    Absolutely loved the abstract nature of it! Well done, very different style. Keep up the fantastic writing!

    Dec 10, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Magician

    Thanks for the reviews and suggestions guys, it's really helpful!! Retrodisco666 I know it's cliche (what love poems aren't? lol), and I will definitely try and see if I can ...

    Dec 9, 2010


I only know that learning to believe in the power of my own words has been the most freeing experience of my life. It has brought me the most light. And isn't that what a poem is? A lantern glowing in the dark.
— Elizabeth Acevedo, The Poet X