User avatar

myfreindsavamp

  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Unloved- Prologue (edited)

    sounds good to me..i can't seem to write fully in first person...

    Apr 10, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Bad Girls Need Love Too

    *That's sad.*

    Apr 10, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Unloved- Prologue (edited)

    Im doing third person in a naritive tone on proble four characters in my story and ya that was good. -em

    Apr 10, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: graving A save....(trying to get a good name...)

    Ok yes ill explain later and yes ill try to add more detail and no i havent read unloved yet....Ill try. :D -em

    Apr 10, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Evil Angel- Chapter One

    I got to the point where she firet sees 'them' and i coldn't read anymore atention span doesn't strech that well.... -em

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Forever and a Day [Preface and Chapter 1]

    Great detail but I do agree about the stalker thing...Mabe if you add more infessas as to why he was there it whould make us beleive he isn't that much ...

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: breaking hearts & ohers...

    Ok I finished typin up my 2nd short song... -em

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: beautiful black and white

    Ok how does the last paraghraph look now? -em

    Apr 6, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Walked Away

    Actualy I don't mind I don't really want to have my heart broken... -em

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: A girl named Revelation part 1

    ok I fiished reading it ....That was kinda cunfusing but that's great. I have a q though....What was your old user name?*pm the answer to that because Im not sure ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: vampire to the death... ch. 1

    ok I finished the story finaly so Ill try and get the second ch in today hopfuly

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Walked Away

    The second senence needs a q mark and your Is need to be capitalized...just to let you know....but I agree with your poem Im afraid of relationships too..... -em

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: beautiful black and white

    I've never heard of that movie.... Oh well thanks. -em

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: beautiful black and white

    I didn't mean at all for this to take away.The very aspect was that feelings created color... -em

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Madness of Love

    Or you coud move it all up to the top and put little stickys inbetween when you added more.... -em

    Apr 3, 2008


For according to the trollish philosopher Plateau, "if you wants to understan' an enemy, you gotta walk a mile in his shoes. Den, if he's still your enemy, at least you're a mile away and he's got no shoes."
— A Blink of the Screen by Terry Pratchett