User avatar

mtempleton

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Regifting

    Hi guys. Thanks for these comments - exceptionally helpful. Bravo! Most of the things you found are either typos (how is that possible when I edited this down from being ...

    Feb 5, 2009
  • Script » General, General Re: New Moon Parody

    He he. This was actually much funnier than your Breaking Dawn parody, I think becasue I secretly loved that whole wedding thing. "Carlisle! My siblings are trying to eat Bella" ...

    Jan 27, 2009
  • Script » General, General Re: Breaking Dawn Parody

    Ah Twilight spoofs... You're spot on, of course. You just missed out some of Meyer's favourite words. Incoherent, velvet, chagrin... :D

    Jan 13, 2009
  • Script » General, General Re: Halloween with Snoink, Grif, Edward Cullen, and Bulbasaur

    Hello! I've already given you a star. Have another! Having read Twilight, this has become hillarious on a whole new level. But I am in love with Edward. Anyway - ...

    Dec 2, 2008
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: a short letter to home

    hey everybody! I have some really good news. This story won the competition! I'm so happy :D So thank you again for reading and encouraging me. And I guess this ...

    Nov 4, 2008
  • Script » General, General Re: Halloween with Snoink, Grif, Edward Cullen, and Bulbasaur

    I don't know what to say. But you get a gold star! Yay

    Oct 28, 2008
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: a short letter to home

    thank you for all comments. I wrote this in a free period for a contest and I didn't actually think it was up to much. Glad that it seems historically ...

    Oct 8, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Prologue to Heartless

    Urgh I feel bad for leaving comments on my own work but thank you all again! To anyone who might have enjoyed this, the rest of this novel is now ...

    Oct 5, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Thoughts about pianos

    Thank you for your comments! I was quite pleased considering this is really just a musing which my cello playing friend inspired me to write down. There is now a ...

    Oct 5, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Prologue to Heartless

    How sad to leave a comment on my own story. I made the changes suggested in the critique. Thanks for your help and opinions. I bow in shame for leaving ...

    Aug 26, 2008


A classic is a book which people praise and don't read.
— Mark Twain