User avatar

mordax

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Prophecy of Thieves [chapter 3]

    Thank you again for this wonderful review!! And I agree with your points. As for how the guards found Ren, it does tie in with the plot, though in a ...

    Feb 28, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Romantic Re: Prophecy of Thieves [chapter 2]

    Thank you so much again for this wonderful review!! It means so much, and you have a great way of noticing things I hadn't even considered. Thank you, it is ...

    Feb 26, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Prophecy of Thieves [chapter 9.2]

    Thank you so much again for a wonderful review!! It makes me so happy whenever you describe exactly what I mean to convey with my characters.

    Feb 24, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Prophecy of Thieves [chapter 9.1]

    Thank you so much!! I will definitely look into making this chapter more personal.

    Feb 24, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Prophecy of Thieves [chapter 9.1]

    I love these suggestions!! And thank you so much for your wonderful review.

    Feb 22, 2021
  • Other » Humor, Realistic Re: How To Take Writing Notes Like A God

    This was so helpful!! I, typically, rely upon my own mind to organize and remember my notes, only to become enraged when I awake in the morning with every file ...

    Feb 22, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Romantic Re: Prophecy of Thieves [chapter 1]

    Wow, thank you so much for this wonderful review!! I agree with everything you said and I will definitely try to add more detail where it%u2019s needed and take it ...

    Feb 21, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Prophecy of Thieves [chapter 8]

    Thank you so much!! And I agree with your comment about the repeated "Silence. Then..." so I will be fixing that.

    Feb 17, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Teen Fiction Re: Tiger in the Shadows [chapter 1]

    Thank you for your review!

    Feb 17, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Teen Fiction Re: Tiger in the Shadows [chapter 1]

    Wow, thank you! I will most definitely not neglect my other book. In all honesty, this is just a side project I've had in the making for a while, so ...

    Feb 16, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Romantic Re: Prophecy of Thieves [chapter 7]

    Ahh thank you for this review! It means so much! I love all your suggestions and agree. I will work on bettering the variation and flow in my sentence structure. ...

    Feb 16, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Romantic Re: Prophecy of Thieves [chapter 6]

    Thank you for these suggestions! I agree with all of them. And thank you for taking the time to review! It means a lot.

    Feb 16, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Fantasy Re: MTOHS - Chapter 3.1

    Ahhh, that makes a lot of sense. You do do a wonderful job of writing within the character's voice so their observations are all natural to themselves. But, yeah, I ...

    Feb 16, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Fantasy Re: MTOHS - Chapter 2.1

    Sounds good!! I definitely don%u2019t want to be redundant, especially if you are still in the process of revising.

    Feb 15, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Fantasy Re: MTOHS - Chapter 1.2

    Oh that thing about the masks makes a lot of sense!! And sounds good. I did see that Eric is Rachel%u2019s boyfriend. Exciting!!!

    Feb 15, 2021


Some twenty years from now, users will ask a similar question about world famous Chicken poetry and Google will tell them about alliyah.
— Hkumar