-
Re: Prophecy of Thieves [chapter 19.1]
Thank you very much and do not worry about it!! I appreciate all your reviews thus far
Jul 21, 2021 -
Re: Prophecy of Thieves [chapter 18.2]
Thank you very much!! I agree with all your critiques, and the reason they don%u2019t heat up the snow is because they don%u2019t have the right tools to do so, ...
Jul 21, 2021 -
Re: Prophecy of Thieves [chapter 19.3]
Thank you!! As for the %u201Cnot only%u2026%u201D part that was just a typo I need to fix lol, it was meant to say %u201Cnow only%u2026%u201D
Jun 29, 2021 -
Re: Prophecy of Thieves [chapter 19.2]
Thank you!! It always makes my day to see your reviews!
Jun 28, 2021 -
Re: Prophecy of Thieves [chapter 19.1]
Thank you so much!!
Jun 28, 2021 -
Re: Prophecy of Thieves [chapter 18.2]
Thank you again!!!
Jun 27, 2021 -
Re: Prophecy of Thieves [chapter 18.1]
Thank you!!!!!
Jun 25, 2021 -
Re: Prophecy of Thieves [chapter 17.2]
Ahh thank you again!! And yes... it seems I need to clarify who some of those pronouns are regarding, lol
Jun 24, 2021 -
Re: Prophecy of Thieves [chapter 17.1]
Thank you!!
Jun 23, 2021 -
Re: Prophecy of Thieves [chapter 16.2]
Thank you again!! These thoughts are super helpful and I agree with every one of your suggestions!
Jun 22, 2021 -
Re: Prophecy of Thieves [chapter 16.1]
Thank you!!!! Ahh I love reading your thoughts!
Jun 21, 2021 -
Re: Prophecy of Thieves [chapter 13.2]
Eeeek, thank you again!!!
Jun 17, 2021 -
Re: Prophecy of Thieves [chapter 13.1]
Thank you again and your comments are always very useful!!
Jun 17, 2021 -
Re: Prophecy of Thieves [chapter 10]
Thank you again!!!!!
Jun 9, 2021 -
Re: Prophecy of Thieves [chapter 8]
Thank you again!! I%u2019m glad you are enjoying it!
Jun 6, 2021
