User avatar

miyaviloves

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Dancing Girl

    Loved that. Its simple and effective, it works so well and has a lovely flow. Nothing more to be said. Meevs x

    Apr 9, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Solstice Insolence

    this si good for someone who dosent really do poetry, much better than my attempts! all the crit work has been done for you, I just wanted to say how ...

    Apr 8, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Your Angel

    I agree with Claudette, i liked this and yor writing now must have improved lots! Anyway what i might suggest is well...ntohing really lol, just keep writing! Well done! Meevs ...

    Apr 8, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Pet Day (ADULT LANGUAGE, ADULT CONTENT)

    I actually liked this :S but if you think it may not be suitable for some readers on here, then post a rating? Meevs x

    Apr 8, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: A Smurf Story

    haha this was great! But should it be in fan-fic? Actually no, i dunno...oh well, its good anyway where ever it ends up :D Meevs x

    Apr 8, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Lyla. Part 3

    post part four :(

    Apr 8, 2007
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: August Rain

    Well there isnt really anything else to say that no one else has already said :) good job, this is wonderful! Miyaviloves

    Apr 8, 2007
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Beyond The Ridge

    Well, I'm not sure why but that made me want to cry? I'm really not one for poetry but i have fallen in love with this peice, its original and ...

    Apr 8, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Ice Cubes (short bit)

    oh and Canned Beans will be no more! I have finished with that :\ I was stuck on where its going, unless you have any suggestions on it i will ...

    Apr 8, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Ice Cubes (short bit)

    thanks Alainna Oh i know i name things confusinly, it goes (from my portfolio) 1 Ice Cubes Ice Cubes #2 Ice Cubes #3 2 Ice Cubes #4 Ice Cubes #5 ...

    Apr 8, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Heart

    Im afriad i also have to agree with Seig, this was way too repetative, but ther than that i quite liked it. A bit of editing and it could be ...

    Apr 7, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: U.R

    Oh dear...

    Apr 4, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Prosthesis #11 /P

    I have been reading this all along, but havent commented yet, not sure why :S Anyway, i LOVE it, but i also thought it was a flashaback at first. Anyway ...

    Mar 30, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: ShadowWalker

    Lancrist pointed most of the errors out here. Like i said to you, reminded me of 300! I loved it, i loved reading it, it was exciting and i will ...

    Mar 29, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Ice Cubes #4

    ^^ edited this bit, changed her name because i didnt think Mel worked. Also posted number 5 but its rated so it wont be on the main page. Jules, thanks ...

    Mar 29, 2007


Every empire tells itself and the world that it is unlike all other empires.
— Edward Said