User avatar

miyaviloves

  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Meeting

    Hi Evenstar Im Meevs and I'm going to review this for you :) here I go! A single iridescent raindrop ran along the window’s outer surface, stretched thin and long ...

    Oct 21, 2008
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: a short letter to home

    This is a very good piece of writing, I want to know more about the man, why he felt the need to write such a bitter letter. Will you let ...

    Oct 21, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: One More Song

    This is a really interesting start of a story, already there is a sense if disequilibrium, which she is trying to restore, but already we know that she is going ...

    Oct 21, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Poets Academy Chapter 1

    Ok first welcome to the YWS as I see you are a new member :) Secondly we havea rule here that for every piece of yours that you post you ...

    Oct 21, 2008
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Cynic

    Ok first things first. It is a general rule here that for every piece of work that you have posted you should have reviwed atleast 2 other pices of work, ...

    Oct 21, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Marchers, Hail

    I loved the repetition at the end of this, it worked really well and bought brilliant empthasis to thne end of the poem. I thought this was a good inishgt ...

    Oct 21, 2008
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Boredom!

    Don't post your work again in the same post, be patient and people will review you. YOu have also only reviwed one other piece of work the ratio is 2:1 ...

    Oct 21, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Mask Maker [3]

    Yay part 3!!! he have an enemies -Any Edgar Pastor I thought his name was Edward? This confused me a little bit :S Other than those two things this was ...

    Oct 20, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Keep Dreaming Child, Keep Dreaming

    I really liked this as well, its almost taking the innocence away from childhood, well thats how I saw it anyway. I thought that the thunder booming part was a ...

    Oct 20, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Every Angel Has To Fall Chapter 1 Pt 3

    Ohh the story gets better :) I want to know what Jamie did, what he was writing about in the letter. I liker that they are now in the same ...

    Oct 20, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Every Angel Has To Fall Chapter 1 Pt 2

    Ah the mother is obsessive I really don't like her! I understand ehr reasons of being so protective over Summer, not wanting her to go through what she did. But ...

    Oct 20, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Every Angel Has To Fall Chapter 1 Pt 1

    Only thing was, why did you repeat part of the prologue in this? IF you are goign to keep it there then there is probably not much point of it ...

    Oct 20, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Every Angel Has To Fall Prologue

    Well I went to part three and thought it might be better to read from the beginning first :P First off, Jamie is the best boys name in the world ...

    Oct 20, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Bitter Beauty

    Hey! This was a really interesting piece, are you going to turn it into a longer story or something? The only mistake I noticed was: I lost myself is stories ...

    Oct 20, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Ta Short Horror story i thought of 30 mins ago

    This seemed all very confused and rushed...let me explain: The wind slightly picked up making the few specks of hair the man had not covered by the hat that was ...

    Oct 20, 2008


Kindness is the language the deaf can hear and the blind can see.
— Mark Twain