User avatar

mimimac

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Not yet broken

    Hey guys, thanks for reviewing this. You all really gave me something to think about. :) I'm thinking of rewriting this again with all your points included, hopefully then you ...

    May 1, 2010
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: The Movie for Twilight by Stephenie Meyer

    Heey. Haha I thought this was pretty funny. It was short and humorous and I liked the fact that only two people talked in each skit because I didn't bother ...

    May 11, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: DARKLIGHT

    Hey! I loved that, and yes I would definitely want to read on. Your descriptions were great and we find out quite alot about the two characters (especially herald) in ...

    Apr 3, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Eternal Night

    Hey, I'm going to review chapter one today. Chapter One The contract, is it worth the price? to give up your humanity for power? To become an elite? In Ira ...

    Mar 8, 2009
  • Script » General, General Re: Death's Visit

    hahaa this was greeat! I loved the story... and all the dialogue! Death rocked ;) xx mimi xx

    Mar 4, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: This Pen is Retired

    Amazing poem. It flowed really well and the rhyme scheme was awesome! I love the idea of the 'retired pen' keep it up! xx mimi xx

    Mar 4, 2009


I write because I don't know what I think until I read what I say.
— Flannery O'Connor