Random avatar

mim

  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: That Day

    i really liked this piece but i am not exactly sure what it is about. At first i thought it was about how you felt when you were ill or ...

    Dec 3, 2004
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Raising Mother

    I think this is really good and the like the part at the end where its almost as if Jo realises that her mother didn't plan her and that she ...

    Nov 28, 2004
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Quiet Obsession

    I usually don't like poetry but i feel that what you have wriiten is amazin..... its exactly how i feel sometimes so i can relkate to it well. But i ...

    Nov 26, 2004
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Skycatcher

    I think its really good and i would love to find out what happens next but, to be honest, i am kinda confused. :? Otherwise i think its really good, ...

    Nov 26, 2004
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Wake me when September ends

    I think that it's amazing and i felt almost disappointed when it ended. I loved the amount of imagery in the piece and i feel that this is what really ...

    Nov 26, 2004


See the world. It's more fantastic than any dream made or paid for in factories. Ask for no guarantees, ask for no security.
— Ray Bradbury, Fahrenheit 451