User avatar

mikeetrinidad

  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: freedom chapter 1

    Hi I'm from Philippines too, love your plot and can't wait for the next chapter.. wonder what will happen, to her!! keep up the good work!!!

    May 3, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: awakening chapter 2

    ..thank's a lot..

    Feb 28, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Mark of the stones Chapter 1 and 2

    ..nice, the plot were good, character's were awesome, I believe, you can do lot more, love to read can't wait to read the next part...

    Feb 28, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Awakening

    ..Guys, sorry if the grammars are wrong, accept my apologies please. by the way, thanks for the comments...

    Feb 28, 2010


The only person I know for certain I am better than is the person I used to be.
— CandyWizard