User avatar

melcally

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: You died, tonight.

    I was going to click the 'submit' button on the tab. I couldn't find it. I realised it was hidden under a serious amount of 'unuse dust'. *coughs* Yes, it's ...

    Jan 2, 2011
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: 101 Things I Want to Do before I Die

    I think the title is pretty self-explanatory. This is my bucket list. Be warned, it's pretty long! 1. Kiss someone in the rain 2. Write and publish several novels 3. ...

    Jan 2, 2011
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: 5 Reasons Why YWS Is Better Than Every Other Website

    The first reason is probably the reason I love this website so much, though; I been on here for two/three weeks ( At the most ). I've loved writing ever ...

    Jan 1, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Nathaniel Stone, Runaway

    Nicely done. I loved how you gave us a sense of who he was in the beginning. Some writer can be a bit repetitious when it comes to explaining the ...

    Dec 19, 2010
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: The Laramie project

    I have the book; it sitting on my shelf collecting dust. It was on my 10th grade reading list but I read the first few chapters; and just couldn't get ...

    Dec 19, 2010
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: John Steinbeck's "Of Mice & Men"

    I'm glad to see that I wasn' t the only one who dislike this book. Very overrated. I read in my AP literature class; and I was VERY disapointed. I ...

    Dec 19, 2010
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: The Hunger Games

    I went in to the hunger games not really knowing what any of them were about but when I started I was hooked. I even had a few dreams that ...

    Dec 19, 2010
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Any good books I can try?

    Hungar Games, Catching Fire, and Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins is a very good trilogy. It's exciting and kind of scary. Look them up if you haven't heard of them. It ...

    Dec 19, 2010
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    Anything by Kevin Brooks. I bought two of his books from because of his great reviews but his books aren't for me. In 'Lucas' 45% of each chapter is spent ...

    Dec 19, 2010
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: What happened to innocence?

    Many people think high school is hard; but as we all read for some of us middle school is killer. Everyone tries to grow up so fast not understanding once ...

    Dec 19, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Awakened

    [b] this is a poem I thought of this year. Please comment![/ b]*****************************************************************************************************************************************

    Dec 19, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Moon Dreamer Prologue

    Your writing is very descriptive which I love; not too much and not too little; just enough so we can get the sense of the character. But a little advice ...

    Dec 19, 2010


rule #1 of being a potato: potatoes gotta defend their friends from negative self-talk
— Spearmint