User avatar

megustapastel

megustapastel

  • Poetry » Other, Realistic Re: "Smile, darling, smile."

    Hi, I actually love this. I can definitely relate to this in a personal level, but also as a bystander, watching some one go through this situation and wanting to ...

    Mar 20, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Romantic Re: Who are you?

    Hi, Interesting poem. I understand that the over all message is to talk about how things would be if you didn't have whoever the subject of the poem is about. ...

    Mar 20, 2014
  • Poetry » Horror, General Re: The first time I forgave.

    Hi, Excellent poem by the way. I understand the emotion you put through your poem. I think your poem is vague in some part such as the last line, "I ...

    Mar 20, 2014


There is nothing to fear from someone who shouts.
— Chinua Achebe, Things Fall Apart