User avatar

megsug

A Slightly Used Wall

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Nightling's Necklace, Chapter One

    Here to review as I said I would a few hours ago. May I say, I skimmed over the other reviewer's review and you did a great job changing your ...

    Jun 10, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Change and Survival: The Experiments' Story- Chapter 7

    Before I say hi, I want to tell you that I feel awful because I've been on a reviewing kick for the first time since forever and completely forgot about ...

    Jun 9, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Keeper Prologue

    Hey, Thanks again for that review gave me on my contest piece. I love prolouges for whatever reason. I start with them for most of my novels. We definitely get ...

    Jun 9, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Hey there Delilah

    Hey, I don't think it's so bad really. You're just being hard on yourself. I liked the different look on the song and voicing. I know you probably don't care ...

    Jun 7, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Change and Survival: The Experiments' Story- Chapter 6

    Hey, Remember me? I apologize for my horrendous display of procrastination and busyiness. I've finally got around to your chapter. Well, this little short chapter should have been read long ...

    Jun 6, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: [Post Deleted]

    Hey, You're theme was challenging, and you were very true to it. I liked your character though he's insane and out of it. Your portrayal of a disturbed soldier's way ...

    Jun 6, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Change and Survival: The Experiments' story - Chapter 5

    Hey, Great fifth chapter. Okay, I'm going to throw you a curve ball. As a reviewer, I'm more into the "Here are the small things that you should fix" because ...

    May 17, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Change and Survival: The Experiments' Story- Chapter 4

    Hey, You post chapters really fast, and I might be annoying you, practically stalking your novel, but I need something to review, and I'm interested in your novel. So... On ...

    May 10, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Change and Survival: The Experiments' Story- Chapters 2 & 3

    Hey, This set of chapters was my favorite so far. Layers are being added, making this more intruiging and such. With my novel, I hit a block with reviewers around ...

    May 6, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Change and Survival: The Experiments' Story- Chapter 1

    Hey, I got around to your first chapter. I'm a little confused, but I'm not and... yeah. It's interesting. You just have a lot of characters that you've introduced. Sometimes ...

    Apr 30, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Paint (Chapter 2)

    Hey, Thanks for the request. The plot is growing thicker. Did I just think that to my alarm clock? To should be of. The Looney bin’s calling. They have a ...

    Apr 29, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Change and Survival: The Experiments' Story

    Hey, I'm here to review as requested. I'll get to the next part as soon as I can. I'm sharing a computer with a computer geek family at the moment, ...

    Apr 28, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: [Post Deleted]

    I really want to cry inside. This was terrific. This will be the second peice of yours I have read, and I bow down to you. The feeling here is ...

    Apr 27, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Paint (Chapter 1)

    Hey, Thanks for the request. I had practically forgotten about my thread. Thanks for reviving it. I'm just going to jump into the review part and let you know my ...

    Apr 27, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Beggar and the Star

    Hey, I love fairytales, so I was estatic when I found this. I don't mind the repitition or the flowery language as it fits with the voicing of the story. ...

    Apr 27, 2011


I'm effortlessly ironic.
— Link Neal