User avatar

medievalwriter

  • Poetry » General, General Re: Insomnia

    Really like the 'ghost' analogy. I think it fits really well with the idea of sleep as well as the inability to obtain it. However, I feel that it could ...

    Nov 12, 2012
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Looking at the moon

    Hey :) As soon as I say 'Moon' in the title I read it straight away :P I love the moon big style. Unfortunatrly I can't comment much on thing ...

    Sep 21, 2011
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Passchendaele

    Hey :D I said I'd review it so here I am...Finally doing it :P Overall, this was a good piece. The sections-although somewhat a bit short-were good and got your ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Unwritten | Chapter 2

    Hey! Got to this through the random story button. It really is very useful :P First of all, I very much liked the medieval vibe; it's one of my favourite ...

    Aug 8, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, General Re: (No Title Yet) - Chap. 1, Part 2

    Once again you haven't failed to produce a fine piece of writing. Well done! :D First of all I had a look about the origins of Chess for you since ...

    Jul 31, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, General Re: (No Title Yet) - Chap. 1, Part 1

    Hello :D I'm Sean and I'm pleased to give this work the first review. :) First off, I thought this was an amazing piece of writing. I enjoyed the descriptions ...

    Jul 16, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Saving Aleogra -Entranced- Chapter 1

    Hey :) I'll be having a look at this piece today, so I'll just begin. First of all, the beginning made me giggle a bit. 'It was the Scottish Countryside. ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Adrianople

    Hey! :) I'll be having a quick look at your writing today. So I'll just begin. :) First thing I noticed was the spacing of this. It's something that needs ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, General Re: Crusader's Flame [Chapter one part 1]

    Hey! I'll be reviewing your writing today. It's fairly short so it's a good one to start review day with. :) Punctuation changes will be in red and in brackets ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Title pending *suggestions welcome*

    Hey, just stumbled upon this and, even though it's not what I would normally read, I still quite like it and find myself wanting to read more. So well done ...

    Apr 30, 2011
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Passchendaele

    Hey! Just had a quick skim through this and wanted to say that I liked it! :) I'll be posting a review of this soon, once I have a bit ...

    Apr 30, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Dawn Chapter 2

    Hey again. :) Since I liked the first chapter of this so much I rushed straight onto the next one :P So here goes. Chapter 2: Midsummer In the village ...

    Apr 17, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Dawn (a novel, unfinished, but very close)

    Hey Baywolf! :D I'll be looking at your story today, although I think that most things will have already been covered judging by the amount of reviews, so I'll just ...

    Apr 17, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Descendant - Chapter Three

    Yeah! First review :P....chufters. Right I'll just get started then. A dull thud coming from the kitchen forced Eon awake. He looked at his clock, groaning as the time registered. ...

    Apr 10, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Descendant - Chapter Two

    Hey again. This chapter definately keeps up the high quality that the first has, so well done. I see that most things have been picked up already so i'll be ...

    Apr 10, 2011


I'll admit the two turtle doves are growing on me, but there are ten birds in this house already and we both know geese are feathered bioweapons of mass destruction.
— Silvern