User avatar

mcleo1

mcleo1

  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: sometimes

    Hi, Nice to meet you :) Well first off, you are missing a lot of capitalization's through out this piece. I'm assuming you know about this though and probably chose ...

    Feb 15, 2016
  • Poetry » Humor, General Re: Love worth Anything

    Well first off, I have to say this was interesting but I really really liked it. You seem to use the word "see" quite a bit in your piece actually. ...

    Feb 15, 2016
  • Short Story » Narrative, Humor Re: Mother's Day

    This is a very interesting piece to say at the very least. Overall, I enjoyed it very much. I am not much into short stories, much less realistic fiction but ...

    Feb 13, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Mystery / Suspense Re: Prologue

    This is my first review, so bear with me. I won't criticize that much I promise. First off "As he rested in front of the house—out of the glow of ...

    Feb 13, 2016


Some call me a legacy, others call me a hero. But I assure you, dear admirers, I am only human.
— Persistence