User avatar

maxlovesfang15

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Moon Dreamer chapter 1

    Ok. I made this chapter 1 instead of 2 and now the old chapter 1 is the prologue.

    Dec 23, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Hide and Seek Ch. 1

    I think this was really good. Apparently I can't tell you what to fix because th first person who commented said what was needed to be fixed. But I think ...

    Dec 23, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Moon Dreamer chapter 1

    Merry Christmas to you too!

    Dec 23, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Awakened

    Naw not harsh at all. It's okay. I fixed some of it I guess. Thanks for the comments!

    Dec 23, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Random christmas story :)

    This was totally cute! lol gumdrops! I thought it was good! Very nice! The elves make such a big fuss over little things lol. Keep Writing!

    Dec 22, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Ash

    First off, I think this was really good. 1) what is a shmabler? 2)maybe the Walking thing should have a cooler name.lol. Well that's it! I think you should keep ...

    Dec 22, 2010
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Saith

    I thought this was awesome! And you did this during free time? Wow! I thought it was very good and interesting. Keep writing! :)

    Dec 22, 2010
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Nothing Else, Save Revenge

    It was pretty good except I got lost because I had no clue as to what was going on.-_- But it was really good. Mysteryious

    Dec 22, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: You're Perfect

    I loved it! It was awesome! It had a nice beat to it.

    Dec 22, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Moon Dreamer chapter 1

    Wait, so I copy all of this and bring it to chapter 1 and delete chapter 2?

    Dec 20, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Moon Dreamer Prologue

    thanks Renn! Man! I was a feature work one second and th enext out. -_-

    Dec 20, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: I'm So Sorry

    WOW!!!!!!! that was good! And I agree with BeckeeRenae. It would be a great song. But some really good music writer will have to put it together, because I'm not ...

    Dec 20, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Moon Dreamer Prologue

    thanks everyone for the likes!

    Dec 20, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Moon Dreamer Prologue

    to melcally, roal, and ladypurple: Thanks for the comments! to roal: About the MoonDoon village thing,hehe. Um, yeah, some of my friends thinks it's kind of XD so yeah. But ...

    Dec 19, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: I Am the Girl of the Moon

    I loved it. Thought it was great. YOu were very descriptive and I was able to imagine everything. YOu seem to be good at rhyming which I'm not very good ...

    Dec 19, 2010


It's crazy how your life can be twisted upside down inside out and around and you can get sushi from safeway still looking like a normal person
— starchild314