User avatar

mateeah3

mateeah3

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Where We Belong

    Wow, I like this a lot. Your words paint a picture, so nice job!!! Can I, um... join your world please? lol. But seriously... that does sound like a pretty ...

    Dec 11, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I Fear thee whom I loved

    Wow, nice job! The Twilight series is one of my favorites. You do need to make sure your rhymes are consistent, and some of those words you plugged in are ...

    Dec 11, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Within words

    I liked this overall, it was simple but gives out a clear message. My only problem was... You even say it when you lay. Even when you lay? That confused ...

    Nov 24, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: It's My Fault

    I agree with everything GML had to say. To me the sentences kind of sounded like someone was trying to talk as fast as they could saying as much as ...

    Jun 21, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: My Heart

    Hello Abocreature :) This is good to be a last minute thing. I agree that it is a bit lacking, I see there is meaning behind it, but I am ...

    Jun 21, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: A no-name Prologue

    Hey writ3rindisguis3! crammed the inside cabin, Saying 'cabin' confused me. Isn't it a car, not a cabin? Hehe ;) With a final wave and a sad smile, my best friend ...

    Jun 21, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Madrigal

    Hey LilSarahBreezy :) I like it this piece! Especially the ending. It's very cute, though I agree with Bittersweet that it is a little bit cheesy. Kudos to you, especially ...

    Jun 21, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Broken angel

    I think you could make this a lot stronger if you make it longer. We can't get much from your poem (and yes, someone needs to move it, hehe) because ...

    Jun 21, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Confused

    This sounds really interesting, but to get something from it it needs to be longer, I think. I like what you are trying to get it, though. I think you ...

    Jun 21, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Diggin' for Gold

    LOL! That was very hilarious and unique! And of course this is acceptable, silly. :) Great job on showing the emotions, too. I've had that happen to me where I ...

    Jun 20, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: <3love is love<3 [revised]

    Amen! I imagined a choir singing that when I read it, lol Great job, though! I totally agree and love this message! :smt041 :smt041 :smt041 :smt041 :smt041 :smt041 :smt041 ~MATeeAH

    Jun 13, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Thirteen Kisses: Part Two

    Great chapter! I really liked this, and I couldn't even find any correction errors. ;) So good job with that! A couple things I liked was you had some great ...

    Jun 13, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Silencer (1)

    Wow, the was... intense. Poor baby. It was sure a shock when for me when the baby died so suddenely... anyyyways, I have some suggestions. “Shh,” Sylilia replied and motherly ...

    Jun 7, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Thirteen Kisses

    I thought this was very cute and well-written. :) Everything there is to fix looks like it has been already. Is this a series? If so, I'm looking forward to ...

    Jun 7, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Puppy Love

    Maybe a bit more details, that is my only suggestion, it all kind of happened quick. I was also walking my extremely bouncy fifty pound ball of obese puppy fur ...

    Jun 6, 2008


Il faut imaginer Sisyphe heureux (One must imagine Sisyphus happy).
— Albert Camus, The Myth of Sisyphus