User avatar

marzipan

  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Trucker Diaries

    Wow, I didn't think anyone would actually read this. The rest of them are up now.

    Mar 22, 2007
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: A Thin Layer of Latex

    Very nice, your writing technique is excellent enough to make this an interesting and engaging piece. I think most corrections have been pointed out, anyway, just wanted to let you ...

    Mar 3, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Tomorrow The Dreamers

    This was full of imagery and music - actually, it could easily be a song. I really loved the mystery and sadness behind the words...sad in a thoughtful, peaceful sort ...

    Mar 11, 2005
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Paper Sack Kingdom

    third paragraph, bridge-type-thing is supposed to go And he hums to himself as he struts down the streets Knowing he’s right, ensnared in dirty sheets Let’s pity him and laugh ...

    Feb 15, 2005
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Wondering

    If you used proper grammar, it would be a lot more powerful. I agree, I like the last verse.

    Feb 15, 2005
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: It's About

    That was actually thoroughly enjoyable. Never listen to that sort of thing, but maybe I would if it was all like that. Good, simple but thoughtful lyrics, heartfelt content, and ...

    Feb 15, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Toys

    Thank you'se all! I really was stuck on it and all your comments help. I shall change it soon. "You" started off as my friend, cos I was watching her ...

    Dec 8, 2004
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Adventures in Yellow

    Hehh...thank you all's. Yeah, it actually didn't occur to me until you guys pointed it out about the midriff/gender confusion. I was thinking midriff = mid = middle = towl ...

    Dec 8, 2004
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Redwall lover!

    It took me a while to realize that they're fairly repetitive. You read one, you've read 'em all. Still, I can't say that I didn't enjoy them when I was ...

    Dec 2, 2004


There are three rules for writing a novel. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are.
— W. Somerset Maugham