-
Re: Description
Oh ! OK. Well 'ofcourse' I know what he looks like. I like Liam Payne. #OneDirection ^^
Dec 21, 2013 -
Re: It's my Birthday !
Haha, yeah I know. I wrote that just because! ;) Anyways, thanks :)
Dec 20, 2013 -
Re: It's my Birthday !
Well it was, sort of. I like breaking the lines so that it makes the rhyming words clear. But yeah, thank you! Thank you for the review. ^^
Dec 20, 2013 -
Re: It's my Birthday !
It's special 'cause my mum likes this. And also because today's my birthday and it's regarding that. I'm grateful for your kind review. I try to stay as sincere and ...
Dec 19, 2013 -
Re: I Want To Fall In Love With a Writer
:D
Dec 19, 2013 -
Re: I Want To Fall In Love With a Writer
Thanks, you're a darling! :) ^_^
Dec 19, 2013 -
Re: I Want To Fall In Love With a Writer
Woah! That's one of the most beautiful comments, "Were playing my heart strings as fluently as a guitarist", honestly, I'm honoured ! Thank you. Thank you so much!
Dec 19, 2013 -
Re: I Want To Fall In Love With a Writer
And yes, WELCOME TO YWS !! :D
Dec 18, 2013 -
Re: Description
I'm glad to help. But again, it's a nice description about your favourite celebrity. If only you'd like to tell, who is it by the way ? ;)
Dec 18, 2013 -
Re: I Want To Fall In Love With a Writer
Yes you did, you just made me smile. Thanks very much. ~MarS
Dec 18, 2013 -
Re: I Want To Fall In Love With a Writer
Dear Laure, Thank you so much. I'm humbled ^_^
Dec 18, 2013 -
Re: Where it only gets Better
Oh! Nice then. :)
Dec 18, 2013 -
Re: I Want To Fall In Love With a Writer
I was too overwhelmed after reading some of the works, I always do whenever I read something good. To me it's like they, the poets and the writers, belong to ...
Dec 18, 2013 -
Re: I Want To Fall In Love With a Writer
Well, I do sing. I don't know how you guessed it so right :) Thank you !
Dec 18, 2013 -
Re: I Want To Fall In Love With a Writer
I wrote it on my own, and not from anywhere else. Thanks by the way !
Dec 18, 2013
