User avatar

marching_gurl89

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Suburban Paradise

    I love this poem. I liked the message because I live in subarbia and I hate it here because it is so boring and fake. I especially like the rhythm ...

    Jan 24, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: My Resurrection

    I absolutly loved your poem. I loved the message you had behind the poem. The idea that this person is resurrecting you and making you who you really are and ...

    Jan 23, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Intellectual Barbie

    I really loved this poem. I actually have found that when I have my contacts and my makeup on it seems the guys look at me different. People sometimes forget ...

    Jan 21, 2006
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Photographic Memory

    I absolutly love the way you used figurative language to portray everything. It also has very good rhythm and I can hear the song being song in my head. I ...

    Jan 18, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Karl vs. the Kids

    Before I even started reading the story I figured it was Karl Marx, because just last week in school in close up we were talking about communism and socialism. And ...

    Dec 23, 2005
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Animal Farm

    Right now I am reading it. It was a best seller in its time because it was realsed at the beginning of the cold far I can see the politics ...

    Apr 17, 2005


Teach a man to fish, he eats for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, you eat for a day. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.
— Ron Swanson (Parks and Rec)