User avatar

mangawolf

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Manipulate. Criticize. Forget.

    I liked the "is it?" line. I thought it shook things up a bit; I could hear a desperate and angry voice getting higher. But that's just me. I guess ...

    Apr 17, 2011
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: A Teenager's Meaning of Life

    Hi, this was very nice. It really gave a sense of what the average teenager is living for, just living for the moment and getting what they can out of ...

    Apr 13, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: My worst friend. My best enemy.

    Whoa, nice! Could be a song! In fact, it reminds me of a song by Royksopp, the rhythm does... I bet you could sing this to "Only This Moment" by ...

    Apr 6, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Once You Were My Best Friend

    So sad, I understand the feeling. My only problem is, it doesn't seem like a poem to me, in the format it's in. Just a poetically written paragraph. But it ...

    Apr 6, 2011


The function of education is to teach one to think intensively and to think critically. Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.
— Martin Luther King, Jr.