User avatar

mads08

  • Poetry » General, General Re: some of my poetry

    i wonder if i get points for reviewing my own work. Anywho im just gonna put some stuff here that I would like to mention. I wrote this poem in ...

    Jan 31, 2023
  • Poetry » General, General Re: some of my poetry

    Jan 31, 2023
  • Poetry » Romantic, Dramatic Re: you were easy to listen to and hard to hear

    i dont know why it posted it 3 times

    Jan 31, 2023
  • Poetry » Romantic, Dramatic Re: you were easy to listen to and hard to hear

    Note: This review has been deleted
    This is really good. I especially like where it says "I want to give you back some of these pieces of sea glass" where you used the words to make ...

    Jan 31, 2023
  • Poetry » Romantic, Dramatic Re: you were easy to listen to and hard to hear

    Note: This review has been deleted
    This is really good. I especially like where it says "I want to give you back some of these pieces of sea glass" where you used the words to make ...

    Jan 31, 2023
  • Poetry » Romantic, Dramatic Re: you were easy to listen to and hard to hear

    This is really good. I especially like where it says "I want to give you back some of these pieces of sea glass" where you used the words to make ...

    Jan 31, 2023


Poetry is the art of creating imaginary gardens with real toads.
— Marianne Moore