User avatar

madel

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: misery

    thank you knightlyangel i promise to make it better next time :D

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: misery

    thank you springrain and milaScribler... I,m sorry about those few words I'm really not good in grammar maybe that's the reason why I encounter problems in making my poems.. but ...

    Feb 7, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: misery

    thank you break-my-heart... dont worry i will check some of those lines.. thank you for apreciating my work... you did well in your poems too i like the way you ...

    Feb 3, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Just Forget

    wow!!amazing i love writing poems too but i cant write anything as great as your work i hope you can teach me how you do this.....

    Jan 26, 2009
  • Other » General, General Re: Who I Am

    who is that avari??? i dont know who that is

    Jan 24, 2009


News is not a game show. You don't win a car if you happen to be right.
— John Oliver