Random avatar

lxvxjxpxtrxr

  • Short Story » Horror, Literature Re: Him

    **GOOSEBUMPS** This is outstanding. I'm reading this while at school and my friend notices the goosebumps rise on my arms! Ha-Ha! I love how the last sentence is a cliff-hanger. ...

    Oct 24, 2014
  • Short Story » Dramatic, General Re: Kissing the rain.

    Oh my lovely god--this is BEAUTIFUL! I have to admit, I cried. I honestly did. This, this masterpiece, moved me, touched my heart. I can relate to this in ways ...

    Oct 24, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Fantasy Re: Ascension Chapter 5- Tyr

    5 stars! I didn't notice the rating before I read this. Ha-Ha! But I loved it anyway. I notice that it said Chapter 5. I would love to read the ...

    Oct 24, 2014
  • Short Story » Realistic, Narrative Re: Please wait, don't grow up yet

    Crying with happiness. I don't know why this piece caused me bliss, but I don't mind. I loved it. I'm only 15 but I can relate to this in many ...

    Oct 24, 2014
  • Poetry » Romantic, Lyrical Re: Boredom Song (with 1/2 tsp love)

    **APPLAUSE** I "fucking"love this poem. It seems to have a lot of emotion in it. It reminds me of past relationships. I would love to read more. It seems like ...

    Oct 24, 2014


The most important thing is to preserve the world we live in. Unless people understand and learn about our world, habitats, and animals, they won't understand that if we don't protect those habitats, we'll eventually destroy ourselves.
— Jack Hanna