User avatar

luv2write42

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Love and Bubblegum.

    Bubblegum!! Haha I love it. I'd never compared love with bubblegum before; that's very creative. Whatever you go through, to matter the problem, you will always be together. Always. Did ...

    Oct 10, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: break up

    Great poem! I love the intense emotion that so many of us can relate to. You need to add some commas and periods to make the distinctions between each thought. ...

    Oct 10, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: To an Unloved Rose.

    Wow I absolutely love this poem. It is short, but it works. I love the imagery and word choices. Your rhymes came so naturally and beautifully. Despair you not: for ...

    Oct 7, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Rarely Beautiful End

    Great poem! As a Christian myself, I find it refreshing to see something written about God to glorify Him. When the world comes to an end it won't be as ...

    Oct 7, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Love Ain't Easy Mac

    Great story! I love your easy mac motif. It's really cute. :D When he grinned at me, it was like you put my heart in the microwave and put the ...

    Oct 6, 2008


And then, as if written by the hand of a bad novelist, an incredible thing happened.
— Bartimaeus of Uruk